Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Salute to Shark Week: Fave Five

Did you know that this year marks the 25th anniversary of the Discovery Channel's Shark Week? Have you been watching the past few days? As scary as these enormous, toothy beasts are in real life, a few amazing designers are able to make them funny and even downright cute. Today, here are five of my favorite shark designs from Etsy (find links to these brilliant products beneath the photo):



Aren't all of these products amazing and creative? Which is your favorite?

-Megan


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me here. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my shark in this great roundup! I'm terrified of sharks in real life! Haha. I guess that's why I made him tiny and cute. I'm following you on bloglovin now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, super cute collection of sharky goodness! Thanks so much for mentioning my card. xo

    ReplyDelete