Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sleepwalk With Me


So in addition to spending time with family and generally enjoying the Labor Day weekend, I've also spent the last few days being envious of anyone who lives in New York, California, Chicago... any of the places where Mike Birbiglia's Sleepwalk With Me is already playing.

Unfortunately the film does not arrive in the Kansas City, Missouri area until September 21st. I already checked with my husband, and we are GOING. That's right, I planned a date night 3 weeks ahead of time.

Reasons I want to see this movie:
1) I'm a huge fan of Mike Birbiglia's comedy.
2) I haven't seen Lauren Ambrose in anything since the show Six Feet Under ended, and that's too long.
3) Judd Apatow said he could have watched the film for 10 hours. Enough said.

Also, the movie won an award at Sundance, was picked for SXSW, etc. and those are usually good signs. Have I convinced you to go see it too? You can check the official site of the movie here to find out when it's playing in your area... I am counting the days until September 21!

-Megan

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see this movie but it's not playing in charlottesville, VA. I can't wait until it's out on Dvd.

    ReplyDelete