Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fave Five: Vintage Blues

Image via CountryDreaming

Lately I've been digging blue hues... I know autumn is all about warm colors, but there's also something about that bright blue sky as a backdrop to the yellows and oranges of autumn! (How stunningly gorgeous is the photo above, by the way?!) So below are five of my favorite blue vintage finds...




Mid Century Casserole Dishes via Wise Apple


Vintage Throw via labiblioteca

Vintage Book Collection via jaysworld



World Globe via RustBeltThreads



Vintage Shift Dress via salvagelife



Aren't these lovely? Which is your favorite?

Thanks for reading!
-Megan


2 comments:

  1. That picture is beautiful! And I really like those casserole dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice finds. I really like the blue dishes and the throw is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete