Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fave Five: Wedding Trends


Even though I've been married over a year now, I still love looking at wedding inspiration. I blame Pinterest. I do have an excuse though -- both my sister and sister-in-law are getting married next summer, so my slight obsession with wedding decor, dresses, etc. can have an outlet. Above are five of my favorite current wedding trends...

1) Eclectic reception table centerpieces via Ruffled Blog

2) Vintage inspired wedding dresses via Ruche

3) Braided knot bridal hairstyles via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings

4) Nature inspired invitations via Martha Stewart Weddings

5) Mismatched (yet coordinating) bridesmaid dresses via Love and Lavender

Ah, if I could do it again... I'd elope. Just kidding, I loved planning all the details of our wedding and reception (which was kickass by the way). But it was stressful, and I'd never do it again. 

Hope you're having a great week!
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment